Friday 16 December 2011

Where 'm at?



Where am I at?  There's a good question, I've been trading futures since 1st March 2011, using some tools I developed that work well on a daily timeframe basis, my impression was that my tools would also work well on an intraday basis, this led me to trading futures.  I traded from then until ThinkorSwim's TDAmeritrade corporate master decided the UK market was not for them (8th September 2011).  I picked up the baton again on 14th November with Mirus Futures, using the Multicharts platform. From then until now my futures trading is just above breakeven after commissions.  It's acutely embarrassing for me really, but I prefer to confront reality, rather than avoid it.

If you were paying attention you will have noticed that I live on the shore of a river, many times I have looked at the movement of the markets and the water outside and found them to correlate, figuratively speaking, so why am I trying to kayak up the river, against the flow, rather than with it, that's the question I have to find an answer to right now, because so far trying to kayak up the river isn't making a lot of sense.

Stay tuned because
WILL PREVAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment