Friday 20 January 2012

Post from 13th January

I woke this morning, checked the markets and felt there may be a good opportunity for a short, so went short E-Mini NASDAQ as of 6.40am, (although this year I've been trading on a sim account, this is a live trade on my account.)

NASDAQ futures - 1 year;


Looks over extended.



This is from M3 Financial Sense blog;




I put the trade on just after the Dollar Index bounced off the support level;


I also have sell signal on my DBDT indicator  that triggered on the close yesterday for the S&P 500;






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later;

I opted to trail the stop by 10 points since I felt it could develop into a big down day.  The market sold off down to as low as 2358 then rallied up through 2368 taking me out for a 16.5 point gain.

Entry and exit

No comments:

Post a Comment