Friday 30 March 2012

There were three other trades today, none positive, not so good....I'll refrain from posting the gory details. All of them legitimate trades according to my strategy but none with a positive bent.

I think probably it's time for a;



It's quite disappointing to admit, but my strategy does not appear to be a big winner. At one point I was up double digit percentage points, now it's down to single digits, although I withdrew some to buy stuff.

Nevertheless I'm not disappointed about the monetary aspect, it's more the fact that my second strategy, that I thought would be a big winner, is only a slight winner. I'm not doing this because I want to make a few percentage points over the base rate, I'm doing it because I want to prove to myself I can be in that top 1%, not the top 5% or 10%.

No comments:

Post a Comment