Friday 3 August 2012



Short at 13:15, filled at 2645.50.


This was just prior to positive nonfarm payrolls coming in at 167K against expectations of 100K, at 13:30.

If I'd taken a position 180° to that which I did perhaps I would be more enamoured with the day.

One of the things I like about this blog and in fact futures trading is that it forces you to confront reality, the truth.  Of course I could come out with some bullsh*t  here that each and every trade I make is buying every low or selling every high however the only person I would happen to be bullsh*tting would be myself.  There's no point in doing that.


But regards my strategy, perhaps it's time I woke up and smelt this;






The fact is I am not making much money here, as painful as that is to admit, its the truth.  I'm going to need to change something...

No comments:

Post a Comment